Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family Breakfast

Last night was a very long night. As I sat in the dark rocking Gideon to sleep I found I actually didn't mind. It has been a long time since Gideon has fallen asleep on me. He much prefers his own crib and has never slept in our bed. Mac came in and said it was time for us to go to bed and for a moment I tried to rationalize a way that I could sleep in the rocking chair with Giddy. I think it was best for both of us that I finally relinquished him to his crib.

This morning Mac made pancakes for everyone, including Gideon, who joined us at the table for the first time. It was really nice to sit there together and Giddy even ate a few bites of pancake.

The photo challenge for today was to get a pic from a low angle. This is as low as I managed to get today:

No comments:

Post a Comment