Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quick update

It has been a stressful couple of weeks:
-I fell and sprained my ankle
-I was observed for the 3rd time (first time at high school)
-One of my students collapsed during class (she is okay now, thank god my very capable mentor teacher was there)
-Mac was rear ended
-The insurance company decided Mac's car was totaled and we had 4 days to find another car
-We bought a new dining table and now have to sell the old one
-Stella started her radiation treatments for her Stage 3 Mast Cell Cancer (will continue daily through Thanksgiving meaning I have to drive across town everyday after school to pick her up)
-I have grown out of many f my maternity shirts and all of my maternity jeans
-The weather has turned cold and I have all of two long-sleeved shirts and no coats or jackets
-Mac knocked my wedding ring off of my desk and it is now gone :(
...and I am sure there are other things I am blocking out due to stress overload. Being pregnant has really made all of these inconveniences even more inconvenient and frustrating. I am, however, adjusting to my never level of energy (low) and have started making myself more productive on the weekends. Today I dusted and scrubbed toilets but I am still freaking out about the amount of stuff all over our house. We have to get organized or I am going to lose my mind, for reals.

On a more positive note, Chloe has taken up residence on my belly and its pretty adorable.


1 comment: