Saturday, December 18, 2010

Roommate Christmas

Today was our annual friend Christmas party, a.k.a. Roommate Christmas. This tradition began when Mac lived with Craig and Luke and I lived with Melissa (many moons ago). We celebrated Christmas together before separating for Christmas break. Now it has grown to 15 adults and 3 children, eating, drinking, exchanging gifts, and reconnecting after a very busy holiday season. It is my favorite get-together of the year and I was terrified that my recent health problems would mean cancelling. Thank god for Mac and his amazing patience, dedication, and cleaning abilities. This year's party was a great success, with amazing food, thoughtful gifts, rambunctious children and, as Mac said in his toast, friends who have become family. I can hardly believe that next year I will have a nearly one year old baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment