Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bumpity Bump

Pretty sure I felt the baby moving around during school today. I had to pee pretty bad but was waiting for class to be over so I wouldn't disturb the kiddos and there was a totally new-to-me sensation so I put my hand on my lower abdominal area and could feel it. Bumpity Bump! It was cool!

I started student teaching on Monday at the middle school and it is exhausting. Monday is the worst because I have morning duty inside super early and afternoon duty outside in the heat. This week I am observing and time is dragging by, probably because I watch the same lesson being taught 4 times a day. Can't wait til I get to be more active in the classroom.

Being pregnant and working is odd. I have to pee a lot. A LOT. I am also very sleepy. The kids have been really nice though and I think it is going to be a really good semester.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristin. That's a very special moment. After the baby is born, you'll actually miss that feeling. I think I still do today. (:

    ReplyDelete