Thursday, August 28, 2014

Meet the Teacher

Gideon is starting preschool next week.  You read that right,  NEXT. WEEK.

Today we got to go meet his teachers for the first time.  It was hectic, I had a lot of paperwork to fill out and due to some contractor related surprises Mac didn't get to come with us like he had planned but in the end Gideon enjoyed it so much he didn't want to leave.  My mom was also a great support, filling out forms in the car as we drove to the school, asking the teachers good questions, signing up to volunteer in Gideon's room, and basically being a pro at this whole getting ready for school thing.  We are really lucky to have GG so close.  As we were leaving she suggested we go ahead and get pictures with his teachers now since the first day of school would be pretty crazy for everyone.  I mean seriously, my mom is a genius.

One of his teachers and I share a due date

Pretending to be docile

Monkey boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment