Thursday, July 22, 2010

My baby looks like a baby!

So today I went to the bathroom (TMI?) and saw red blood! This is the 2nd time in 9 weeks so oh god! Freak out!

I went and took a shower and then called Mac who very calmly and reassuringly told me to call my doctor. Today is my doctor's day off but the nurse said to come in for an ultrasound anyway. I got to the office and had to wait for what seemed like forever as every other woman there was called before me. I am not kidding. I sat alone in the waiting room after everyone else had gone to the back. Meanwhile the husbandit, who works about 50 minutes from my doctor was trying to make it there so I wouldn't have to be alone. The poor guy got there just as I was leaving.

Today I learned two things:

1. Everything looks cool, from cervix to baby, no bleeding anywhere.
2. My baby looks like a baby.

On the last ultrasound the baby looked like a bean of some kind, now s/he has a face!

5 comments:

  1. face down huh? Will he/she start beating on your bladder soon? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that may be skewed cause it was transvaginal, besides we have plenty of time for that to change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, my grandchild has a sweet round belly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They need to fix the spelling of your name!

    And YAY BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god Emily, I KNOW! I have told them at every appointment to fix the spelling and it continues to be wrong!

    ReplyDelete