Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!


Today has additional meaning for me, as I seem to have gained some independence from my morning sickness. At first I was grateful because it meant hot dogs and nachos at the rangers game. Now, of course, I am worried. I am only 9 weeks, what business do I have feeling better?

Oh well, we had a great time at the ballpark in spite of the Rangers doing their best to lose. I tried wearing my bella band today but it does not combine well with long periods of sitting. The fireworks were nice, although someday I want to sit close enough to hear the music they are choreographed to sync up with. I think I will have to add that to my list of things to do with my child, right under "go to New York to see Macy's parade" and "shop for back to school."

2 comments:

  1. ...and visit your aunts & uncles so they can adore your baby in person. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...ahhhh good point, I will add that to the list

    ReplyDelete