Thursday, October 11, 2012

Donut Day

Mac and I are going to Austin City Limits this weekend which means Gideon will be spending the next four days with Grampa and Gramma.  I thought it would be nice for us to have a special treat on our last morning together before the trip (and I was wracked with mommy guilt) so we went to Dunkin Donuts this morning for pumpkin donuts!  Giddy has only ever had blueberry donuts and those have been few and far between so he was a very happy little boy, especially when I let him eat his treat while watching cartoons (not getting the mom of the year award today).
He is very serious about cartoons

Afterwards he discovered the donut holes I bought for the car ride tonite, in fact he was caught orange handed sticking his little fingers in the box and grabbing pieces of sweetness to jam in his mouth.



Of course I took the box away so, disappointed, he grabbed the empty donut bag and walked around with it saying "uh-oh!"



Uh-oh indeed, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment