Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fine art

I got pretty ambitious today and decided we were going to paint for real.  FOR REAL.

I prepared the table very carefully with plastic, tape, wipes, paper towels, and extra paper.



Then I got together a variety of paint supplies including apples and potatoes for stamping, cut up sponges, yarn, and leaves.


I let Giddy explore the bowl



He wanted to explore the apple further



Then he got down to the business of painting




Apple fail

yep, he took a bite


I think the objects were too much so we moved on to straight up hand to paper painting





Then he was DONE



Bathtime!



All clean!

Final works of art


1 comment:

  1. I can't help it. I love pictures of babies crying. They make me think "ahh poor baby" and laugh at the same time. I've been avoiding painting with Violet because I'm sure she will try to eat it. But this makes me want to try it all the same.

    ReplyDelete